Thursday, March 29, 2012

Deserialization failed error

Can this be fixed by manually editing the rdl? I have tried however I
receive an error stating that Parameter name: Top must be between 0 and
85.33333in, when I change it to .5in, 1.5in I get ...is not a valid value.
Anyone, please help, I have created 11 pages and don't want to recreate them
as it failed on the last page.
Thanks for any help in this matter.Resolved. Yes this can be fixed by manually editing the rdl.
"DigitalVixen" wrote:
> Can this be fixed by manually editing the rdl? I have tried however I
> receive an error stating that Parameter name: Top must be between 0 and
> 85.33333in, when I change it to .5in, 1.5in I get ...is not a valid value.
> Anyone, please help, I have created 11 pages and don't want to recreate them
> as it failed on the last page.
> Thanks for any help in this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment